How to improve your skin in just one month without any anti-aging cream/ serum or drug? There is a plan that has popularized the celebrities and promises holistic beauty in just one month. There is a relationship between inflammation, nutrition and skin health. However we are not talking about an astonishing natural pill to take, this is about a total change in the lifestyle and the alimentary routine oriented to lead a healthier life and that the changes that we make inside are noticed by outside. Is not too complicated since by only modifying the alimentary habits we will recover the health of the skin, of our whole organism in general and we will enhance the energy and the mood.
There are four key nutrient groups we need to be aware due to their anti-inflammatory, pro-tensor, antioxidant and anti-retention abilities, among other benefits.
- High-quality proteins: Fresh fish (especially salmon), chicken and turkey, eggs, tofu, kefir and natural yogurt, quinoa and almonds.
- Complex carbohydrates and fiber: Red berries (especially blackberries and raspberries), onions, olive oil, oats, and lemon. We recommend between 3 and five daily rations of this type,
- Essential Fatty Acids: Salmon, tuna, sardines, flax oil, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pistachios and olive and evening primrose oils.
- Antioxidant Vitamins and Alpha Lipoic Acid: Vitamin A (present in strawberries and other red fruits), complex B (present in sardines), and C (with açaí berries as maximum representation). The Alpha Lipoic Acid contributes to the energy production of the cell you will find it in vegetables such as spinach and broccoli.
100% PRO-AGING, FIVE habits to get rid of:
1) Sugar: Sugar favors cellular aging and also causes them to lose elasticity.
2) Coffee: It has been shown to support cell inflammation and accelerates aging.
3) Light refreshments and packaged juices: Their consumption increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases, favors the absorption of fats and hinders the processing of nutrients.
4) Alcohol: Alcohol contains molecules that damage the plasma membrane and damages the cells.
5) Tobacco: Generates an inflammatory response in the heart and other organs.
There are certain rules to follow:
– Each meal should include healthy fats, low glycemic index carbohydrates, and high-quality protein.
– To encourage digestion, the order in which we eat food is proteins first, then fibers and finally complex carbohydrates.
– We must drink between four and five glasses of water a day: the first fasting and one at each meal.
– One of the keys to diet lies in replacing coffee with green tea.
– Exercise twenty minutes a day, combining cardiovascular, muscular vigor and flexibility.
– Sleep enough, since during sleep the negative effects of cortisol are nullified, the growth hormone and youth are released, and melatonin is emitted.