The Hibiscus flower is known as an anti-aging “plant-botox” and there is a good reason why.
What is the Hibiscus Flower?
The hibiscus (from the Greek ibískos) is an aromatic flower plant intense red color, has many medicinal properties, does not have many irritants, and its use is very simple, so it is a great friend of Health, and you can take it as an anti-aging ally.
The part of the plant that is used is the flower, which is allowed to dry and mixed with hot water, which gives rise to a healing water that has been used for centuries. It usually germinates in warm and humid places.
Hibiscus Flower Properties
1) Reduces hypertension: it contains relaxing substances that promote relaxation and help lower blood pressure.
2) Improves blood circulation.
3) Its fleshy flower is rich in vitamins and an excellent aperitive; it contains citric acid and mineral salts.
4) Good for helping to lose weight and remove toxins or chemical waste from the body.
5) It decongests intestines, cleanses them from parasites and microbes and helps it stay in excellent condition.
6) It lowers harmful cholesterol and regulates triglycerides.
7) It is stimulating, so it is considered in some places as an aphrodisiac plant. (Sex counts as exercise)
8) It contains high doses of citric acid and ascorbic acid, powerful antioxidants that help protect cells from aggressions that suffer daily from free radicals, preventing the deterioration and early aging of cells and tissues.
9) This plant has a very high content of vitamin C makes it an excellent remedy in cases of colds, contagious diseases, lung diseases, etc.
10) It is a potent antimicrobial, protects the body from microbes and increases defenses.
Form of consumption
Hibiscus is a great drink that can be taken from children to the oldest, has no side effects and its effects are not harmful to the body. It can be taken daily without risk. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL ADVISE. We at BestAnti-Aging.com are no doctors and recommend to always ask a doctor for a professional opinion.
Hibiscus against cramps
If you suffer from cramps, do not hesitate to try the hibiscus as a natural cure. Drink an infusion of hibiscus before bed or two or three cups during the day. Hibiscus contains certain vitamins such as thiamine, vitamin C, and riboflavin, all of which prevent cramps, while their flavonoids improve circulation by reducing involuntary contractions of one or more muscles.
By consuming the hibiscus, through its infusion or tea, you can incorporate all these nutrients or organic components that reduce the appearance of cramps.
Where to find hibiscus?
In bulk markets or naturist or self-service stores, as well as specialty stores. It can be found in dried flower, tincture or fluid extract. The suggested dose of the tincture or extract is 50 drops, 1 to 3 times a day.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL ADVISE. We at BestAnti-Aging.com are no doctors and recommend to always ask a doctor for a professional opinion.
Dec 15, 2015 6
Whether you are looking for the best face mask for your acne, blackheads, dry, oily, or combination skin, or if you are looking for an anti-aging exercise to help you stay young, the latest hollywood anti-aging secrets, the truth about “superfoods” or anything that has to do with aging, you are at the right place!
Big (online) magazines are mostly sponsored. Skincare reviews are not always independent. At bestanti-aging.com our skincare reviews are 100% independent. We have reviewed super popular brands like the glamglow mud mask, but also less well known brands like perricone m.d moisturizer. Or the mudmasky ph-balanced face mask.
Conclusion: BestAnti-Aging.com is your #1 resource for independent anti-aging advice, skin care product reviews, serums, anti-aging tips & more!