Ariana Grande is performing a benefit concert as soon as next week. If you have been living under a rock:
Grande Saint Ann’s Square is where a tribute to those killed in an explosion at the Manchester Arena is being given. I was totally out of me when learned about a suicide bomber, Salman Abedi’s, who had exploded a device when people in the foyer of Manchester Arena were exiting after Ariana Grande’s performance.
Despite that last episode, she has a very busy agenda that many professional adults won’t be able to afford and on top of that, she needs to look more than gorgeous and younger every day.
The life of an artist isn’t always glitter and glamour and the recent bombing in Manchester makes you realise how much pressure and stress an artist as Ariana Grand sometimes has.
These 5 tricks of Ariana Grande shows you how to stay strong, young and fit.
1. The first trick pays close attention to her eyes and you will suddenly realise she often blinks and we recommend to you to do so as well as to rapidly switching your focus from near to far and then back again. These are ¨sit-ups for your ayes¨.
2. Now lets for her second trick ¨Keeping Lashes Clumpy¨ so it´s simple just choose a Mascara and use it.
3. Please remember to take off your makeup daily at the end of the day, so that´s her third little trick.
4. The fourth trick from Ariana Grande proves that you can have firm wobbly tummy, bottom and thighs by simple targeting some muscles and toning them with exercises is also valid for the face, just hold three fingers of each hand on the brow bone, use your fingers pad, above each eye with your hands out at diagonals to your face ten seconds.
5. The last but not least trick, the fifth one, just blink 6 times but holding your fingers against your brow bone now close your eyes meanwhile enjoying the gentle downward stretch in your eyelids, is this not really nice? Of course, it is! But just ten seconds and release, you can relax and repeat one more time daily.
Ariana regardless the decision you take we are with you and thank you for sharing these tricks with us, keep strong!