Cleopatra used to bath in milk; we use it to make a Milk-Avocado facial mask. This is a facial mask, which is good for moisturizing the skin. The milk breaks down dead cells while the avocado will helps to deeply cleanse the pores and moisturize your skin.
– 3 table spoons of fresh milk
– 2 table spoons of avocado (or 1/3 avocado)
– 2 TEASPOONS of honey
– 1 TEASPOON of olive oil extra vinegar
1) Wash your face and make sure your face is clean, before starting.
2) Take a bowl and mash everything with a fork in a paste. Make sure there are no lumps anymore.
3) Gently apply the mixture on your face and let it stay there for 10 minutes or so
4) Wash it off with warm water (not hot!) and splash your face with cold water
5) Dry with a soft and clean towel
NOTE: ALWAYS test it on your skin first (on your elbow for instance) for 10 minutes before applying it on your face. Wear a headband to cover your hair. If you’re left with excess facial mask mixture, use it on your neck or hands.
Image by Shutterstock