Cleopatra used to bath in milk; we use it to make a Milk-Avocado facial mask. This is a facial mask, which is good for moisturizing the skin. The milk breaks down dead cells while the avocado will helps to deeply cleanse the pores and moisturize your skin.
– 3 table spoons of fresh milk
– 2 table spoons of avocado (or 1/3 avocado)
– 2 TEASPOONS of honey
– 1 TEASPOON of olive oil extra vinegar
1) Wash your face and make sure your face is clean, before starting.
2) Take a bowl and mash everything with a fork in a paste. Make sure there are no lumps anymore.
3) Gently apply the mixture on your face and let it stay there for 10 minutes or so
4) Wash it off with warm water (not hot!) and splash your face with cold water
5) Dry with a soft and clean towel
NOTE: ALWAYS test it on your skin first (on your elbow for instance) for 10 minutes before applying it on your face. Wear a headband to cover your hair. If you’re left with excess facial mask mixture, use it on your neck or hands.
Image by Shutterstock
Dec 15, 2015 6
Whether you are looking for the best face mask for your acne, blackheads, dry, oily, or combination skin, or if you are looking for an anti-aging exercise to help you stay young, the latest hollywood anti-aging secrets, the truth about “superfoods” or anything that has to do with aging, you are at the right place!
Big (online) magazines are mostly sponsored. Skincare reviews are not always independent. At bestanti-aging.com our skincare reviews are 100% independent. We have reviewed super popular brands like the glamglow mud mask, but also less well known brands like perricone m.d moisturizer. Or the mudmasky ph-balanced face mask.
Conclusion: BestAnti-Aging.com is your #1 resource for independent anti-aging advice, skin care product reviews, serums, anti-aging tips & more!