Today I will give you an exercise you can do anywhere at any time. It will take care, or prevent the number one problem in the face, which are frowning lines between the eyes.
Take the following steps
1) Wash hands and face. You have to massage with clean hands.
2) Make sure your face is damp.
3) Use a moisturizer to facilitate the movement of the fingers on the skin.
4) Apply the moisturizer between your eyes.
5) Run your hands outwardly from the center of your forehead, just above the top of the nose to the side of your head. Do this for about three minutes. This helps you relax the muscles in your forehead and in turn help you stop frowning.
This is a perfect exercise you can do at work or even when you are watching a movie. It will have immediate results, your muscles between the eyes never felt so good!
Do this exercise two or three times a day and you will see it can help you to stop frowning in a short period of time.
Dec 15, 2015 6
Whether you are looking for the best face mask for your acne, blackheads, dry, oily, or combination skin, or if you are looking for an anti-aging exercise to help you stay young, the latest hollywood anti-aging secrets, the truth about “superfoods” or anything that has to do with aging, you are at the right place!
Big (online) magazines are mostly sponsored. Skincare reviews are not always independent. At bestanti-aging.com our skincare reviews are 100% independent. We have reviewed super popular brands like the glamglow mud mask, but also less well known brands like perricone m.d moisturizer. Or the mudmasky ph-balanced face mask.
Conclusion: BestAnti-Aging.com is your #1 resource for independent anti-aging advice, skin care product reviews, serums, anti-aging tips & more!